Diedrich D-25DDownload Service Brief
The Diedrich D-25D Track Rig is fully equipped and capable of tackling any Geotechnical or Environmental drilling project and offers exceptional versatility. Our current fleet consists of a total of eight rigs including four track-mounted Geoprobe® Rigs (Models 8150LS, 3230DT, 7822DT and 7720DT), two track-mounted CME 45C rigs and two track-mounted Diedrich rigs (D-50 & D-25D). EnviroProbe guarantees competitive costs, quality workmanship, and complete customer satisfaction. We have an excellent safety record along with complete insurance coverage including pollution liability. Contact us today and give us the opportunity to meet or exceed your drilling or direct push needs.
- Heavy Duty 13 in. Clutch
- Five Speed Transmission with Reverse
- 13,000 Ft. Lbs. Rotary Torque
- 725 RPM Rotary Speed
- 2 3/4 in. I.D Hollow Spindle
- 30,000 lbs. Retract Force
- 20,000 lbs. Pulldown Force
- All purpose drill rig for shallow soil and rock exploration, and monitoring well installation. Ideal for drilling in areas with low overhead clearance or difficult access.
- Rated for 3-1/4″(83mm) I.D. hollow stem auger to 50 ft.(16m) depth.
- Standard penetration test 50-100 ft (16-30m) depth.
- Rated to 150 linear feet (45m) of core drilling using N series tools.