GPR / EM ServicesDownload Service Brief
GPR and EM Surveys:
- GPR is a geophysical method that uses radar pulses to image the subsurface. This non-destructive method uses electromagnetic radiation waves and detects the reflected signals from subsurface structures.
- Fully trained operators to correctly interpret results.
- Passive and Active Pipe Locating using Conductive and Inductive methods
- Magnetic locators (“wands”)
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER trained
- High resolution concrete images
- Utility location services
- Geophysical explorations
- Locating buried objects
- Landfill investigations
- Locating water leaks
- Identifying changes in lithology
- Plume delineation
- Forensic investigations